My favourite fluffy Pancakes

I've promised I'll share the recipe of my favourite pancakes on here.
I still had to change some things to make them perfect but now I think I can say they are!

As a child I never really liked 'real pancakes'. I mean the american ones which taste so eggy in my oppinion. But when I made Instagram I got to know some clean and healthy eating accounts which made healhy pancakes. I've tried lots of them (when I had the courage to try them, due to my anorexia I've always been so scared to try new things) but I never REALLY liked them... I somehow don't like the taste of plain greek yogurt and most healthy pancakes are made out of greek yogurt.

So I experimented and worked on my own pancake recipe and after a while they were perfect!





INGREDIENTS:

-40g of any flour
-100g natural yogurt (I used full fat)
-1 egg white
-1/2 egg yolk
-cinnamon
-a pinch of salt
-baking powder
-finly grated Lemon peel

-optional: 1/2 grated carrot
-optional: sweetener of any choice
-oil to fry

-if needed: some tbsp of milk

Mix first the dry ingredients-(OPTIONAL: and beat the egg white until stiff). Combine the yogurt, egg yolk with the dry ingredients and mix them. Add the lemom peel and if you want some grated carrot. Then you add the beaten egg white, mix it again and let it chill for about 10 minutes.
Fry in a pan with some oil on medium heat.
Once they're cooked, let them cool a bit down.

Serve your pancakes with fresh fruit and nuts, I also like to eat them with some jam.

Due to the Lemon peel they have a lemon taste but it's really good and it takes the eggy taste away.!
If you don't like it you could also leave it away.
Also the egg white makes them really fluffy!

Try them, they're soo good! :)






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts