ABOUT ME

Welcome to my blog!
 
 

You probably know me from Instagram, I'm havetorecover there and as my n
ame already says, I'm a recovery account and I try to inspire and motivate others by posting inspirational texts and healthy and nourishing food.
I try to help others because I think I could have needed someone who really helps me and shows me what to eat or someone who gives me reasons to get better. The reason why I didn't have help was because I kept my illness in secret. I was too ashamed to tell anyone and I had good arguments why I was skinny and also I always had excuses why I didn't eat. My doctor also didn't realise I was anorexic, only after 3 years. Then I finally got professional help and a few months later I found myself in hospital.
With 12 I've developed an eating disorder -anorexia- and since then I've had many ups and downs but actually more downs. After being inpatient the second time (for 9 months) I'm doing so much better and I changed my attitude, I won't starve myself anymore, now I will nourish my body right and give it what it needs!
If you have any questions about my story or anorexia, feel free to ask me. I'm always happy to help people.

I want everyone who reads this to really think about your dreams and your goals. I want you to know that you can do it, what ever your goal is, whatever mental illness or issues are, you will get there when you just keep fighting and stay strong! We all can do it x

I promised my lovely follower to create a blog to share my recipes with you since I've got asked for recipes quite a lot. I won't lie to you: I struggeled creating this blog because I just don't get it :'D Nevertheless I hope you'll like it.

 
 
 
 
Random Facts: 
I'm 17 years old, I live in Switzerland but I speak also English, Italian (I'm half Italian), a bit French, Spanish and of course German.
                            I play Squash and I actually love to Dance even though can't.



Kommentare

  1. Volevo dirti che ti ammiro tanto e trovo tu sia una persona davvero forte.
    Anche io combatto contro il cibo e me stessa, sebbene non tanto quanto te, e ti trovo un'ispirazione per me.
    Anche se non mi conosci, volevo farti sapere che sono fiera di te, ti seguo sempre su IG.
    Sei bellissima :)
    Un bacione, Elena ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich wollte hier nochmal schreiben, dass ich mega stolz darauf bin, wie weit du gekommen bist, obwohl ich das so oft auf IG tue {ich bin @_strongnotskinny} und ich werde deinen Blog auf jeden Fall regelmäßig lesen, die Zoats habe ich heute Morgen schon erfolgreich ausprobiert :D
    Mach immer weiter so wie bisher, denn so machst du das super, du bist ein echt starkes Mädchen <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. In recovery, did you really eat 3000+ kcal every single day? Did you just eat healthy and not so much junk?
    Did you really stay completely sedentary and just sit all day and eat? I'm trying to recover and it's so hard to allow myself to eat so much and not do any exercise...:(
    You look great now. I just can't believe my body would look good when i gain weight. Argh, i hate this disease......

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts