Healthy mango &peach yogurt smoothie

I eat yogurt quite a lot.. My whole Family actually eats a lot of yogurt.
But Mum and I, we always ask ourselves why they have to put so much sugar and that little fruit in fruit yogurts. Some yogurts contain only about 2-3% of fruit but 30% added sugars.
That is why we think it's the best to do yogurts by yourself. It's not even difficult, you can literally just blend yogurt with fruit.
 
(I stillt buy the flavoured yogurts here and then and also my mum does.
Still I love making fruit yogurt by myself and I love how they turn out!)
 
Today I found an overripe mango in our kitchen and I still had greek yogurt at home which I had bought in Italy.
I was craving a smoothie or yogurt, so I just created a delicious mango and peach yogurt smoothie
which is a lot healthier than any shop bought smoothies or yogurts! It's also very simple and quick!
Thanks to the greek yogurt it contains a lot of protein and it's great for a post workout drink. (you could also add protein powder if you want)
Ripe fruits are sweet already so you don't even need to add sugars. (If you're a "sweet Person" you still can add honey or any sweetener of your choice ;))
 
 
 
 
INGREDIENTS:
 
serves 1:
 
-100-170g greek yogurt (it depends on your taste)
-100g overripe, peeled mango
-100g peach (nectarine)
-some lemon Juice
 
Purée everything together and your yogurt smoothie's finished!
It's naturally sweet but if you want it sweeter you still can add honey.
If you want it cooler and creamier you can put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
 
 
I topped my yogurt smoothie with chia seeds and quinoa puff, also some kamut puffs.
 
Enjoy it cold :)
 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts