Vanilla-Blueberry Pancakes

Pancakes.. Who doesn't love pancakes?
Well, I didn't like them when I was a child and I still don't like quite a lot of pancakes recipes out there... Why? Because they taste too "eggy" in my oppinion... I can't stand that egg taste or neither do I like when they taste like butter... I'm just a picky eater :D

Luckily, I found and created myself some pancakes recipes which I love. I could eat those pancakes every day, they're just perfect for breakfast, or even better in my oppinion, a snack ;)
Here I've got one of my favourite pancakes recipes for you:
Vanilly-Blueberry pancakes with a hint of lemon. To die for.
 The pancakes are sweet with a taste of vanilla and a hint of lemon becaue you put some lemon zest in it. The blueberries melt while cooking and this combination is just perfect.
I'm soo looking forward to summer when there's blueberries season again, so I can make this!
But you could also use frozen blueberries of course, it works just as well. :)


Ingredients:
-30g kamut flour (recommended!)
-5g vanilla protein powder OR pure vanilla extract
-1tsp baking powder
-tiny bit of baking soda
-sweetener of your choice

-100g greek yogurt
-1 eggwhite
-zest of 1 lemon
- about 1 handful of blueberries (or how much you want!)

First, mix the dry ingredients.
If you don't have vanilla protein powder you can use vanilla extract and add any sweetener of your choice, for example stevia, sugar, coconut sugar. 
Mix the wet ingredients and combine with the dry mixture.
Add your blueberries and mix well again.
Let it sit for about 10-15min.
Meanwhile you can prepare other things you like to eat with your pancakes. I love fruit like kiwis, strawberries or frozen raspberries, which you can cook or let them defrost and they'll get all soft and they'll make like a raspberry sauce. Soo good :)
After 10-15min, heat up a pan. Don't forget to grease it, otherwise your panckes will stick in the pan.
Then, when the pan is heated up, take a spoon and form pancakes. 
Let them cook on medium heat on one side until you can see like bubbles.
Turn them and cook for another ~5 min. (It depends really).
You should actually be able to tell when they're done :)

Serve them with fresh fruit, coconut yogurt, nuts or whatever you want.
I really recommend Fruit and nuts like hazelnuts or walnuts.
Nuts just add a yummy crunchy texture and taste amazing.

Well, hope you like this recipe. 
Enjoy xx

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts