Banana Bread Cake

Hey everyone!
I'm finally back with another recipe. Sorry that I don't post that often, I just don't have enough time as I'm always busy and living a human life, you know ;)

But a lot of you from Instagram asked for the recipe for my healthy banana bread. It's vegan, sugar free (it's naturally sweet because of the banana) and it can be made gluten free by using gluten free flour.

As a child, I never really liked bananas and I also didn't like banana bread. But since a few years I've started to slowely like banana bread and banana ice cream. I still don't like to eat plain bananas but in form of cakes or ice cream I think it's nice.
I read a lot of recipes on the internet on how to bake banana bread. But since I actually never bake something according to a recipe, I had to make one up by myself. I just don't like to follow recipes, I don't know why :D
But I came up with this fluffy and juicy banana bread which I really liked.
So, here's the recipe for the banana bread :)


Ingredients:
-3-4 ripe bananas (~300g)
-180g of spelt flour (or any kind of flour)
(-optional: replace flour with half flour and half almond flour)
-2 tbsp of walnut oil 
-some vanilla
-cinnamon
-pinch of salt
-nutmeg
-baking poweder and baking soda
-optional: walnuts or unflower seeds

1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Grease a bread tin or a regular cake tin (or muffin tins) with some coconut oil.
3. Slice the bananas and mash them with the walnut oil. 
4.  Now add some vanilly extract, some cinnamon, nutmeg and pinch of salt.
5. Mix the flour with a tsp of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of bakind soda
6. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together
7. Add mixture into your tin 
6. Bake the cake in the oven for about 30-40min.
7. Once the cake is finished, let it cool down and remove it from your tin.
8. Serve with some fresh banana slices and peanut butter or walnuts if you want.

You can wrap the remaining cake in aluminium foil and store it in the fride. You can also freeze the remaining cake. Warm it up in the oven before serving.

Let me know how you liked it!

Best,
Chiara


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts