spicy guacamole

Avocado... I can't believe I used to hate avocados so much as a child...
I'm so glad though that I tried guacamole a few months ago, because that was the beginning of my new love to avocado.
At the beginning I only liked guacamole but with time, I actually started to like the taste of the "plain" avocado aswell and now I eat it every single day.
Not only does it taste great, the health benefits are amazing as well! It has healthy fats which are great for your hair and skin, but it also has Protein and lots of good stuff :)

Guacamole is the best with bread (toast), rice cake, in Tortillas, as a dip for e.g fires, ... - but I love it with Pasta, too! It's a great alternative to the "boring tomato sauce" (though Keep in mind that guacamole AND tomato sauce is amazing, too! Try it :P)..

 

 
You Need:
-half an avocado
-salt & pepper
-Chili flakes
-chayenne pepper
-Curry powder
-onion & garlic
-additional: 1/tsp sambal olek
 
All you need to do is mash the avocado with a fork, cut some onion and a bit of garlic in really small pieces and then add all the ingredients into the mashed avo.
You can actually take as much of the spices as you want, maybe about a pinch of each?
But I like it really spicy, so I add quite a lot of chayenne pepper.  ;)
 
Enjoy your guacamole with Pasta, fries, rice, with whatever you want!
If you don't like an ingredient, onion or garlic or so, you can just leave it away. I don't always add onion and garlic, I also like it without.
 
Have a nice day! Chiara xx
 
 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts