delicious crêpes

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my very long absence, I've been super busy with school the past months, luckily my holidays started though, so I should have time here and then to upload new recipes!

To start with, I thought I'd share with you one of my new favourites for my afternoon snack or breakfast: Crêpes.
I used to love Crêpes as a child, every thursday my mum made them (for dinner actually, but I don't like sweet mains anymore, if you do, you could of course have them as a main, but I'd double the amount :)). I liked to fill them with strawberry jam, I loved them. Especially, my mum's Crêpes were delicious because you couldn't taste the egg. The "magical ingredient" is called Lemon peel(zest). :)

 
For 1 serving you need:
 
-50g flour of your choice
-optional: 10g Protein powder (vanilla flavour)
-80-100 ml milk (or water)
-sweetener of your choice (I used coconut sugar)
-peel of half or a whole Lemon
 
-butter/oil/coconut oil to fry
 
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, until everything is mixed well and smooth.
Add some coconut oil into a frying pan, heat it up.
Reduce the heat to medium, cook your Crêpes until the get a bit brown on the side, flip over and cook them on the other side.
Repeat :)
 
Serve your Crêpes with whatever you like.
I usually spread jam or greek yogurt (flavoured) on them and I add fruit like strawberries, kiwi, nectarines etc.
I hope you enjoy them!
Take a Picture of your Crêpes and post it on isntagram, tag me, so I can see your creation!

Have a nice day xx
 
(kamut flour Crêpes with chocolat greek yogurt, strawberries and apple, peanut butter & chia seeds.)
 
(spelt flour, filled with Lemon greek yogurt, strawberries, kiwi, nectarine and apple, topped with chocolat Sauce)
 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts