Pumpkin-Pie Porridge

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry for not posting a lot, I just don't have time or I forget it.
But I promised to post this recipe as it's soooo good and honestly, one of my all-time favourite breakfast. You really Need to try it, no matter how weird the ingredients to you are, it will taste amazing!
So, here we are:


INGREDIENTS:You will Need:
-40g oats
-200ml milk (plant based or normal)
-1tsp of chia seeds
-60g of butternut Squash, sliced finly OR already mashed pumpkin (then you don't Need to follow step 1,2 and 5)
-60g grated carrot
-60g grated zucchini
-half an espresso
-pinch of salt
-cinnamon
-2 cloves
-nutmeg
-1tsp of baking powder
What to do:Since it takes quite a lot of time to prepare this meal, I found the right way to do it, step by step. This is how I do it:
1. I take a small sauce pan and bring a bit of water to boil.
2. When it boils I add the pumpkin cubes and let it cook until they're really soft
Whilst it's cooking I actually grate the carrot and zucchini
3. I remove the pumpkin into a bowl and I add the oats, milk, zucchini&carrots into the pan
4. Bring oats to a boil, then lower the heat to medium heat. Add the spices (pinch of salt, cinnamon, 2 cloves, pinch of nutmeg), baking powder an chia seeds
5. While it's already cooking, mash the squash with a fork
6. add the mashed pumpkin and 10tsp of an Espresso into the Porridge
!Don't forget to always stir your porridge!
7. Let it cook and stir here and then. I always let it cook on medium heat so I don't Need to wait too long for it. But it takes about 10 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and it reaches the right consitency.
8. When the porridge has the consistency you like, pour it into a bowl and top it with fruit.
I really highly recommend to eat the porridge with nuts - especially with almonds! I promise you'll love it! (Except you don't like nuts) But give it a try!
I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, feel free to ask (here or on instagram)
Lots of love,
Chiara xx

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts