Newspaper article & interview with my mum

Hello everyone!

I'm going to say this right in the beginning, the article and interview is in German, so sorry for everyone who doesn't understand it.

A few weeks ago I told you on my insta account that there was an article about me in my (tiny) country's newspaper. A very nice woman had asked me in May if she could interview me and she found my story very interesting... I also cooked lunch with her once and she interviewed my mum & teacher about how it was for them. The article was released in January.
A lot of you asked about the article and if you could read it somewhere.
Well, I thought the best would be if I just give you the link on here, so you can click on it and read it for yourselves. As I said, it's in German, sorry. But if you want to know about my story, you can read another blogpost which is called "My story 2"  :)

-->Klick here for the newspaper

and here you can also watch the interview with my mum, it's just her voice and some pictures.
It's in swiss dialect, so if you're speaking proper German, it might be a bit more difficult for you to understand, but I don't know :D




I hope you like the article and don't think it's weird or something... It actually wasn't that easy for me to do all that because, as I mentioned before, my country is really small and everyone know everyone ... and if there's something like this, people just talk about it and yeah... I never talked about my eating disorder for 4 years, I only told my friends about it when I was 16 and had to be hospitalised. But now, I am actually quite open about it (otherwise I wouldn't have my insta account and I wouldn't have done that) but still it's sometimes difficult to actually talk about it because I never know what people think about it. I'm scared of people judging me...
BUT that's also one of my main reasons (apart from wanting to help others): I want people to know what anorexia actually is, I don't want people to judge others who suffer from a mental illness. I can't stand that and that's why I'm doing all this.
I want people to be aware of mentally ill people and accept them.

Let me know how you've liked it...

Best,
Chiara xx

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts