Quick Pumpkin Mugcake

I'm so sorry for not posting anything for such a long time. But school is really stressful at the moment and my computer didn't work.
Finally, I got some time to try it again though and I hope it works!

So, I wanted to present you a fabulous mugcake recipe which I'd just created last Saturday. I wanted something quick, easy, but delicious to eat. So I just grabbed some things I saw and made a mugcake.
Since it's pumpkin season I felt like using some pumpkin, too..
And this was my result:

 
All you need is:
-30g of oat flour (just blend oats)
-1/2 tsp of baking powder
-a pinch of salt
-pumpkin-spice (cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger)
-any sweetener for sweetness (half a mashed banana works, too)
 
-about 2 tbsp of greek yogurt
-1 chia egg (1tbsp grounded chia seeds + 2 tbsp of water)
-some almond milk
-1-2 tbsp of pumpkin-purrée
 
All you have to do is mix the dry ingredients first and the wet ones, than mix everything together,
put the dough in a mug and microwave it for about 5min. (3-5).
Topp it with whatever you like and enjoy it :)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts